2-PLY FOR ABSORBENCY IN CRITICAL AREAS
Vectra® AlphaSorb® 10 is a sealed-border, 2-ply, double-knit, 100% continuous-filament polyester wiper offering high-sorbency performance. The 2-ply construction provides for both spill control and general wiping where contamination control and absorbency are of paramount importance.
Engineered for high-sorbency use in the most critical cleanroom environments, such as semiconductor and pharmaceutical manufacturing. All 4 cut edges are thermally sealed, forming a border to prevent particle and fiber release. AlphaSorb® 10 provides the optimum combination —absorbency, cleanliness and abrasion resistance.
Features & Benefits
- Constructed from a double layer of polyester material creating a high sorption wiper ideal for spill control, cleaning, and solution application.
- Vectra® border seal technology provides low levels of ions, NVRs (non-volatile residues), particles and fi bers for use in critical applications and environments.
- Designed for use on abrasive surfaces. This wiper will not easily snag or abrade releasing particles and fi bers into the process or environment.
- AlphaSat® with Vectra® AlphaSorb® 10 wipers provide a consistent, optimized cleaning effi ciency with repeatable wetness and VOC level.
- AlphaSat® with Vectra® AlphaSorb® 10 wipers are packaged in easy-to-use, recloseable slider bags reducing solution evaporation that preserves the consistent wiper wetness level. • AlphaSat® with Vectra® AlphaSorb® 10 products are pre-wet with 0.2 µm fi ltered 10% IPA / 90% DIW for ease of use.
- Excellent chemical resistance for compatibility with a variety of solutions. • Meets USP <797> and USP <800> wiper requirements.
- Autoclave safe (dry wipers only).
- Individually lot coded for ease of traceability and quality control.