TOC CLEANING VALIDATION KITS HAVE BEEN DESIGNED TO SIMPLIFY SAMPLING
Packaged in cleanroom-compatible polypropylene boxes, these unique kits contain the components necessary to sample 12 or 72 different areas in the production area, and provide for efficient transport of the samples from production to laboratory with minimal chance of contamination. The TOC Sampling Kit for Cleaning Validation can be used with Sievers Model 800/900, Anatel ANATOC™, Teledyne Tekmar, OI Analytical Model 1010 and Shimadzu TOC-V Series* TOC Analyzers.
- Surface sampling for use in:
– TOC analysis as part of a cleaning validation protocol.
– As part of other cleaning validation protocols.
- Non-organic liquids sampling for contamination source investigations.
Features & Benefits
- Organized, convenient and secure method for transporting swabs and vials from storage area to sampling sites to laboratory with minimal chance of contamination
- Three size options available.
- Certified Low TOC level (<10 µg/L, <10 ppb) ensures consistency in vial background contribution
- Prewashed borosilicate glass vials have a one-piece cap and septa design for easy sampling and analysis
- Septum thickness – 1.34 mm (0.053")
- Polyethylene overcap protects septum surface from contamination until time of analysis
- Sloped shoulder design minimizes headspace for reduced background TOC level
- Endorsed for use by TOC instrumentation manufacturers
- Certified Low TOC level (<50 µg/L, <50 ppb) ensures consistency in swab background contribution
- Double layered, double knit polyester head entraps contaminants in knit structure during sampling. This allows maximum contaminant collection and release into the diluent to provide for excellent recovery rates
- Notched, break-away handle allows the head to be placed into the vial with minimal handling and contamination
- 100% polypropylene handle ensures no additional contaminants are introduced and provides excellent chemical resistance
- Cleanroom compatible for vial sample identification and traceability.
- Double bagged and packed in a cleanroom compatible polypropylene box