WELL SUITED FOR SEALING AND PACKAGING MATERIAL
TPA Cleanroom Tape is constructed of a Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE) backing with an acrylic adhesive. This construction is low in halogens, leachable chlorides and heavy metals, providing users with the ideal cleanroom tape solution.
Cleanroom tape is ideal for color coding and product identification, and its high conformability makes it well suited for sealing and packaging materials in critical environments. Packaged in press-and-seal cleanroom bags providing additional convenience to end users
Features & Benefits
- Packaged in reusable press-and-seal cleanroom bags
- Tape widths: 1/2", 1", 2", 3"
- Color options: blue, green, orange, white, clear
- Latex free
- High conformability, adhesion and cohesion 7 Low in halogens, leachable chlorides and heavy metals
- White Cleanroom Tape
- LDPE backing with Acrylic Adhesive
- Easy identification, protection and storage
- Reduces need for cutting or splicing tape with available width options
- Color coding or product identification
- Holds to irregular shapes and creates proper seal/protection