OPTIMIZED CLEANING EFFICIENCY
Vertex® pre-wetted non-sterile cleanroom wipers are made from 100% polyester material with a sealed edge processed on Texwipe’s fully automated Vertex® manufacturing system. Vertex® process advances cleanroom wiper manufacturing technology, bringing it to the highest level in the industry.
Wipers are pre-wetted with 0.2 µm (micron) filtered USP-grade 70% IPA / 30% DIW and provide consistent, optimized cleaning efficiency with repeatable wetness and VOC levels. Pre-wetted wipes are packaged in easy-to-use, recloseable slider bags reducing solution evaporation that preserves the consistent wiper wetness level.
Cleanroom Environment: ISO Class 3 - 7, Class 1 - 10,000, EU Grade A - D
Features & Benefits
- Texted for cytotoxicity and bacterial endotoxins for an extra level of contamination control assurance
- Meets USP <797> and USP <800> requirements
- Material/Structure: Sealed edge 100% polyester knit wipes
Pre-wetted wipers offer several advantages:
- Reduced use of squirt bottles
- Fewer VOCs
- Safer to ship, store and use
- Eliminate problems associated with storing, filtering and diluting solvents