Texwipe's Sterile 70% Isopropanol (IPA) contains 70% by volume USP-grade Isopropanol (isopropyl alcohol) and 30% USP-purified water. To ensure sterility, this solution is submicron filtered, filled into cleaned containers, double-bagged and gamma-irradiated. Each bottle is lot coded with an expiration date for easy recordkeeping.
Choose a stream delivery for precise application or coarse spray for larger application areas. Fully assembled, ready-to-use applicator/container; no unpacking, handling or attachment of a separate spray head is required.
Features & Benefits
- Filled in an ISO Class 5 environment
- 0.2 µm fi ltered and packaged into cleaned containers
- Double-bagged in solvent-safe bags
- Evaporates leaving low residue, no rinse required
- Trigger sprayer bottles are fully assembled and ready-to-use
- Trigger sprayers offer stream delivery or coarse spray
- 5 color indicator dots included for area identifi cation
- Meets USP <797> and USP <800> requirements
- Individually lot coded for ease of traceability and quality control
16 fluid ounces (473 ml) with Trigger Spray