100% POLYESTER MATERIAL WITH A SEALED EDGE
Vertex® sterile dry cleanroom wipers are made from 100% polyester material with a sealed edge processed on Texwipe’s fully automated Vertex® manufacturing system. Vertex® process advances cleanroom wiper manufacturing technology, bringing it to the highest level in the industry.
Vertex® dry wipers are designed for high sorption capacity which reduces the number of wipes needed for spill control. The sealed edge minimizes particle release from the wiper edges.
Cleanroom Environment: ISO Class 3 - 7, Class 1 - 10,000, EU Grade A - D
Features & Benefits
- Designed for high sorption capacity - ideal for spill control, cleaning and solution application
- Low levels of ions, NVRs (nonvolatile residues), particles and fibers (low linting wipes) for use in critical cleaning applications
- Tested for cytotoxicity and bacterial endotoxins for an extra level of contamination control assurance
- Meets USP <797> and USP <800> requirements and is autoclave safe
- Material/Structure: Sealed edge 100% polyester knit wipes
- Irradiated and sterile validated to a Sterility Assurance Level of 10⁻⁶ according to AAMI Guidelines