FOR AREAS THAT CANNOT TOLERATE CELLULOSE
TexWrite® MP10 is a high-performance cleanroom paper made of 100% synthetic substrate (Teslin®) with extremely low levels of particle generation.
A unique material with outstanding performance characteristics, TexWrite® MP10 solves a number of problems inherent in cellulose based products including cellulose particle contamination, ink smearing and lamination requirements. These cleanroom bond paper reams are appropriate for use in ESD-sensitive environments, antistatic and printable with minimal bleeding.
Features & Benefits
- Cellulose-free, latex-free, ultraclean 100% synthetic sheetwith extremely low particle generation
- Superior opacity – compatible with inkjet, laser and toner-based printers and photocopiers. Excellent print properties with minimal bleeding/smearing
- Water-resistant – TexWrite® MP10 is hydrophobic, which causes the substrate to repel water
- Durable with low ESD potential for reduced risk of electrostatic damage
- Colored in distinctive blue on one side, white on the other side
- Recyclable as a plastic