Alpha® 1 Microfiber is made from 80% polyester / 20% nylon material with a sealed edge, cleanroom manufactured. They are the pefect option for:
- Wiping and cleaning surfaces, equipment and parts
- Removing and applying lubricants, residues and other so including disinfectants
- Cleaning with solvent (IPA), acetone and degreasers
- Appropiate for use with temperatures less than 400°F (205°C)
Alpha® 1 Microfiber are used in different industries: aerospace, industrial, laboratory, pharmaceutical and more. Please have a look at the Technical Data Sheet.
They can be used in cleanroom environment ISO Class 3 - 7, Class 1 - 10,000 and EU Grade A - D.
Features & benefits
- Alpha® 1 Microfiber offers increased lifting and capturing of particles as small as microbes
- Quick wicking performance, ideal for streak-free cleaning and spill control
- Ideal for wiping surfaces susceptible to scratching
- Unique microfiber construction allows the removal of oils and fingerprints
- Manufactured to provide low levels of particles and extractables creating a wiper suitable for critical cleaning and wiping
- Meets USP <797> and USP <800> wiper requirements
- Autoclave safe
- Individually lot coded for ease of traceability and quality contro