EU Grade A - D
Mini Alphamop TX1720 Revolve™ mop covers contribute to a company’s sustainability goals, reducing the amount of post-consumer water bottles going into the landfill and reducing the level of carbon emissions. Revolve™ 2-in-1 flat mop covers are designed for easy cover changes by combining the cover and the mop pad in one. The polyester mop pad is integrated with the polyester cover, making the mop cover and pad replacement a one-step process.
Every bag of Revolve™ product indicates the number of post-consumer water bottles used to make it. For example, 13 bottles are required to make one bag of TX1720 AlphaMop™ covers. By using Revolve™ products, your company will participate in the reuse of the polyester polymer, saving the number of bottles indicated on each Revolve™ product bag from going into the landfill.
Features & Benefits
- The integrated polyester cover/pad design allows replacing covers and pads in a one-step process
- The integrated design offers high sorption capacity, which is ideal for spill control, cleaning, and solution application
- The covers easily fit over the mop head, permitting a quick change
- The integrated polyester pad assures the mop cover conforms to surfaces for consistent contact and cleaning
- Revolve™ processing provides low levels of ions, NVRs (non-volatile residues), particles and fibers for use in critical cleaning applications and environments
- Autoclave safe
- Individually lot coded for traceability and quality control
7" x 4" (18 cm x 10 cm)