GOOD FOR SCRUBBIN APPLICATIONS
The Circular Head Swab is a large, general-purpose swab for cleaning curved surfaces. Can be used in a wide variety of industrial applications, from general assembly to cleanrooms. Ideal for applications requiring high absorbency, low particle generation and uniform dispersing of solvents. Foam's inherent softness and low abrasion protect delicate components.
Swab has a large circular head on a long, easy-grip polypropylene handle. Made from closed-cell polyurethane foam with 100 pore per inch porosity, this swab possesses excellent durability and cushioning. Thermally bonded eliminating need for adhesives. High-grade polyurethane foam head will not crack or chip.
The large polypropylene handle enables good control and ease of use. A rigid internal paddle provides firm support.
Features & Benefits
- Good chemical compatibility with a variety of solutions
- Readily absorbs solvents and solutions and grabs particulates
- 100% virgin polypropylene handle ensures no additional contaminants are introduced while offering excellent chemical resistance
- Autoclavable in dry heat and steam
- A rigid internal paddle provides firm support
|Part No.||Head Width||Head Thickness||Head Length||Handle Width||Handle Thickness||Handle Length||Total Swab Length|