NONWOVEN MATERIAL HEAD
Texwipe’s CrushTube™ system includes a 100% polyester (hydroentangled) nonwoven material head attached to an internal vial containing 91% IPA / 9% DIW solution, which is enclosed in a protective casing.
When the internal vial is crushed, the head becomes saturated with the 91% IPA / 9% DIW solution for Point-of–Use application.
Features & Benefits
- IPA solution is separated from head until activated
- Gently crush the vial to release the IPA and saturate the brush/tip
- Precision spot cleaning, no extra container of solvent needed
- Individually packaged to minimize storage need, easy to transport and use
- Individually packaged in cleanroom compatible material
- Lot coded for traceability and quality control
|Part No.||Head Width||Head Thickness||Head Length||Handle Width||Handle Thickness||Handle Length||Total Swab Length|
Part Number: TX726