SORBENCY AND COMPATIBLE WITH MANY CLEANING AND SAMPLING SOLVENT
The Large Alpha® Swab is a polyester swab for cleaning broad surfaces and flat areas. Widely recommended for surface sampling and cleaning validation work, its cleanliness levels provide a neutral background for the sample obtained. An ideal choice for controlled cleaning and sampling of large areas.
Its cleanroom laundered, knitted Alpha® polyester head is extremely clean. The 100% continuous-filament polyester substrate is heat-molded (thermally bonded) onto the handle, sealing exposed edges for reduced fiber release and eliminating the need for adhesives. Polyester is soft and nonabrasive, making the swab good for sensitive surfaces.
A long, rigid handle and large internal head paddle provide firm support. Ultralow nonvolatile residue and low particle and fiber generation. May be sterilized by autoclave.
Features & Benefits
- Double layer of polyester knit fabric for enhanced absorbency
- Engineered to resist snagging and abrading, preventing the release of particles and fibers
- Excellent chemical resistance for compatibility with a variety of solutions
- 100% virgin polypropylene handle ensures no additional contaminants are introduced while offering excellent chemical resistance
- Cleanroom laundered, providing ultra low levels of particles, NVRs (non volatile residues) and ions
- Autoclavable in dry heat and steam
- National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) certification
|Part No.||Head Width||Head Thickness||Head Length||Handle Width||Handle Thickness||Handle Length||Total Swab Length|