PRE-WETTED AND NON-STERILE CLEANROOM WIPERS
PolySat® TX1051 pre-wetted cleanroom wipers are made from 100% melt-blown polypropylene with a cut edge, creating a soft wiper ideal for use on sensitive surfaces. TX1051 is pre-wetted with 0.2 µm filtered 70% IPA / 30% DIW for ease of use. The wipes provide a consistent, optimized cleaning efficiency with repeatable wetness and VOC levels. TX1051 PolySat® wipers are packaged in easy-to-use, peel-and-reseal bags, reducing solution evaporation that preserves the consistent wiper wetness level.
Cleanroom Environment: ISO Class 5 - 8, Class 100 - 100,000, EU Grade B - D
Features & Benefits
- Manufactured to provide low levels of particles and extractables creating a wiper suitable for general cleaning and wiping
- Designed for use on abrasive surfaces.
- This wiper will not easily snag or abrade releasing particles and fibers into the process or environment
- Meets USP <797> and USP <800> wiper requirements
- Material/Structure: 100% melt-blown polypropylene with a cut edge