Revolve™ sustainable wipers made for the cleanroom industry are made from 100% upcycled polyester material with a sealed edge, processed on Texwipe’s fully automated manufacturing system. Revolve™ wipers contribute to the sustainability goals, reducing the amount of post-consumer water bottles going into landfills and reducing the level of carbon emissions.
Features & Benefit
- Revolve™ processing provides low levels of ions, NVRs (non-volatile residues), particles, and fibers or uses in critical cleaning applications and environments.
- Designed for high sorption capacity, ideal for spill control, cleaning, and solution application.
- Revolve™ pre-wetted products are pre-wet with 0.2 µm filtered USP- rade 70% IPA / 30% DIW.
- Revolve™ pre-wetted wipers provide consistent and optimized cleaning efficiency.
- Pre-wetted wipers are packaged in easy-to-use, recloseable slider bags, reducing solution evaporation that preserves the consistent wiper wetness level.
- Meets USP <797> and USP <800> wiper requirements.
- Autoclave safe (dry wipers only).
- Individually lot coded for traceability and quality control.