PRE-WETTED AND NONWOVEN CLEANROOM WIPERS
Sterile TechniSat® TX3214 pre-wetted nonwoven cleanroom wipers are made from 45% polyester / 55% cellulose nonwoven material with a cut edge, and are cleanroom manufactured. These wipes are manufactured to provide low levels of particles and extractables creating a wiper suitable for general cleaning and wiping. Sterile TechniSat® TX3214 product is pre-wetted with 0.2 µm (micron) filtered USP-Grade 70% IPA / 30% DIW.
Cleanroom Environment: ISO Class 5 - 8, Class 100 - 100,000, EU Grade B - D
Features & Benefits
- Packaged in easy-to-use, peel-and-reseal bags reducing solution evaporation that preserves the consistent wiper wetness level.
- Provide repeatable wetness and VOC levels for a consistent, optimized cleaning efficiency
- Meets USP <797> and USP <800> requirements
- Material/Structure: 45% polyester / 55% cellulose nonwoven material with a cut edge
- Gamma irradiated and sterile validated to a Sterility Assurance Level of 10⁻⁶ according to AAMI Guidelines.