STERILE WIPE FOR SPILL CONTRIL IN ISO 3-5
Sterile TexTra® 10 sealed-border wipers are thick, cleanroom polyester knit wipers. These single-ply wipers have the liquid-holding capacity of two-ply wipers, simplifying the application of large volumes of cleaning and disinfecting solutions.
Also features great abrasion resistance - these wipers offer a sealed border to prevent the release of fibers from the wiper edge. Autoclavable for sterile or aseptic environments. Compatible with cleaning chemicals, IPA, acids, organic solvents, and standard disinfectant solutions.
Provides premium performance in such ISO Class 3-5 environments as pharmaceutical aseptic fill areas, biotechnology manufacturing facilities and microbiological laboratories. Packaging permits alcohol wipe down of exterior bag before introduction of inner bag to sterile environments.
Each case of wipers is gamma irradiated to a Sterility Assurance Level (SAL) of 10-6 in accordance with ANSI / AAMI / ISO 11137. Header strip on bag protects wipers product after opening.
Features & Benefits
- Constructed from a single layer of polyester, equivalent to a two-ply absorbent capacity creating a high absorbency wiper ideal for spill control, cleaning, and solution application.
- Cleanroom laundered providing low levels of ions and NVRs (non-volatile residues) particles.
- Designed for use on abrasive surfaces. This wiper will not easily snag or abrade releasing particles and fi bers into the process or environment.
- Excellent chemical resistance for compatibility with a variety of solutions.
- Meets USP <797> and USP <800> wiper requirements.
- Autoclave safe.
- Individually lot cod