DRY AND STERILE CLEANROOM WIPERS
Vectra® Alpha® 10 TX3212 dry cleanroom wipers are made from 100% polyester with a sealed border, processed on Texwipe’s automated Vectra® cleaning systemproviding low levels of ions, NVRs (non-volatile residues), particles and fibers for use in critical cleaning applications and environments.
Automated Vectra® cleaning system advances the cleaning process and brings this technology to a higher level of wiper manufacturing. These low linting wipers are designed for use on abrasive surfaces. This wiper will not easily snag or abrade releasing particles and fibers into the process or environment.
Cleanroom Environment: ISO Class 2 - 7, Class <1 - 10,000, EU Grade A - D
Features & Benefits
- Excellent chemical resistance for compatibility with a variety of solutions
- Meets USP <797> and USP <800> wiper requirements; autoclave safe
- Irradiated and sterile validated to a Sterility Assurance Level of 10⁻⁶ according to AAMI Guidelines
- Low levels of ions, NVRs (non-volatile residues), particles and fibers for use in critical cleaning applications and environments
- Material/Structure: 100% polyester material with a sealed border