TexTra® wipers are thick, cleanroom polyester knit wipers. These single-ply wipers have the liquid-holding capacity of two-ply wipers. TexTra combines this high absorbency with great abrasion resistance. Can be autoclaved for sterile or aseptic environments.
Features & Benefits
- Constructed from a single layer of polyester, equivalent to a two-ply absorbent capacity creating a high absorbency wiper ideal for spill control, cleaning, and solution application.
- Cleanroom laundered providing low levels of ions and NVRs (non-volatile residues) particles.
- Designed for use on abrasive surfaces. This wiper will not easily snag or abrade releasing particles and fi bers into the process or environment.
- Excellent chemical resistance for compatibility with a variety of solutions.
- Meets USP <797> and USP <800> wiper requirements.
- Autoclave safe.
- Individually lot coded for ease of traceability and quality control.