THERMALLY SEALED FOR PARTICLE CONTROL
ThermaSeal™ 60 wipers are 100% continuous-filament, double-knit polyester fabric. These wipers are laser cut (thermally sealed) polyester, laundered in an ISO Class 4. Ideal for all purpose applications in critical cleanrooms and higher environments.
ThermaSeal™ 60 wipers offer good absorbency, wiping efficiency and abrasion resistance while maintaining chemical compatibility with standard solvents and alcohols.
Features & Benefits
- Constructed from 100% polyester creating a wiper ideal for spill control, cleaning, and solution application.
- Cleanroom laundering providing low levels of ions and NVRs (non-volatile residues) particles.
- Designed for use on abrasive surfaces. This wiper will not easily snag or abrade releasing particles and fibers into the process or environment.
- Excellent chemical resistance for compatibility with a variety of solutions.
- Meets USP <797> and USP <800> wiper requirements.
- Autoclave safe.
- Individually lot coded for ease of traceability and quality control.