Texwipe’s TOC Cleaning Validation Kits were designed to simplify sampling as part of a cleaning validation protocol. The swabs and vials are further cleaned using a proprietary process to make these kits excellent for use in Total Organic Carbon (TOC) analysis.
Lot coded for traceability and quality control.
Features & Benefits
- Organized, convenient and secure method for transporting swabs and vials from storage area to sampling sites to laboratory with minimal chance of contamination
- Three size options available.
- Certified Low TOC level (<10 µg/L, <10 ppb) ensures consistency in vial background contribution
- Prewashed borosilicate glass vials have a one-piece cap and septa design for easy sampling and analysis
- Septum thickness – 1.34 mm (0.053")
- Polyethylene overcap protects septum surface from contamination until time of analysis
- Sloped shoulder design minimizes headspace for reduced background TOC level
- Endorsed for use by TOC instrumentation manufacturers
- Certified Low TOC level (<50 µg/L, <50 ppb) ensures consistency in swab background contribution
- Double layered, double knit polyester head entraps contaminants in knit structure during sampling. This allows maximum contaminant collection and release into the diluent to provide for excellent recovery rates
- Notched, break-away handle allows the head to be placed into the vial with minimal handling and contamination
- 100% polypropylene handle ensures no additional contaminants are introduced and provides excellent chemical resistance
- Cleanroom compatible for vial sample identification and traceability.
- Double bagged and packed in a cleanroom compatible polypropylene box
Part Number: TX3340