CAPTURING PARTICLES AS SMALL MICROBES
Vertex® Microdenier dry non-sterile cleanroom wipers are made from 100% polyester, nylon-free, material with a sealed edge processed on Texwipe’s fully automated Vertex® manufacturing system. Vertex® process advances cleanroom wiper manufacturing technology, bringing it to the highest level in the industry.
Vertex® Microdenier provides low levels of particles and extractables creating a low lint wiper suitable for critical cleaning and wiping. The unique microdenier construction allows an increased lifting and capturing of particles as small as microbes.
Cleanroom Environment: ISO Class 3 - 7, Class 1 - 10,000, EU Grade A - D
Features & Benefits
- Unique microdenier construction allows the removal of oils and fingerprints
- Ideal for streak-free cleaning, spill control, and wiping surfaces susceptible to scratching
- Nylon-free and compatible for applying Quaternary Ammonium Compounds (QUATs) and other disinfectants and cleaners
- Tested for cytotoxicity and bacterial endotoxins for an extra level of contamination control assurance
- Meets USP <797> and USP <800> requirements and is autoclave safe
- Material/Structure: 100% polyester knit, nylon-free, dry wipes with a sealed edge