DRY AND NON-STERILE CLEANROOM WIPERS
Vertex® TX42 non-sterile dry cleanroom wipers are made from 100% polyester material with a sealed edge processed on Texwipe’s fully automated Vertex® manufacturing system. Vertex® process advances cleanroom wiper manufacturing technology, bringing it to the highest level in the industry.
Vertex® TX42 dry wipers are designed for high sorption capacity which reduces the number of wipes needed for spill control. The sealed edge minimizes particle release from the wiper edges.
Cleanroom Environment: ISO Class 3 - 7, Class 1 - 10,000, EU Grade A - D
Features & Benefits
Low levels of ions, NVRs (nonvolatile residues), particles and fibers (low linting wipes) for use in critical cleaning applications
- Designed for high sorption capacity - ideal for spill control, cleaning and solution application
- Tested for cytotoxicity and bacterial endotoxins for an extra level of contamination control assurance
- Meets USP <797> and USP <800> requirements and is autoclave safe
- Material/Structure: Sealed edge 100% polyester knit wipes
- 12" x 12" nominal (30 cm x 30 cm)