THE COTTON HEAD POSSESSES EXCELLENT SORBENCY, CURSHIONING AND HEAT RESISTANCE
The Wrapped Cotton Swab, made from 100% cotton fiber is a highly sorbent, utility swab for cleaning surfaces, hard-to-reach areas and ideal for a variety of industrial/manufacturing applications. Also useful for application of solvents and cleaning solutions.
The long hardwood handle allows the head to reach recessed areas. Highly absorbent swab is low in particulates and withstands strong solvents such as 1, 1, 1-trichlorethane. This swab also has the advantage of being seamless, no edges.
Features & Benefits
- Good sorbency for easy surface clean-up
- Foam-wrapped cotton tip provides improved sorption capacity over cotton alone
- Long hardwood handles provides excellent heat resistance
- Excellent chemical and heat resistance properties
- Autoclavable in dry heat and steam
|Part No.||Head Width||Head Thickness||Head Length||Handle Width||Handle Thickness||Handle Length||Total Swab Length|