DESIGNED BY TEXWIPE
Texwipe STX7118 Sterile AlphaMop covers are pre-sterilized double-knit polyester replacement covers designed for use with Texwipe’s premier line of cleanroom mops, AlphaMop. (formerly TX3268). It works with TX7108A.
The covers are made of the same material used in AlphaWipe and SterileWipe LP cleanroom wipers and are gamma irradiated to a Sterility Assurance Level (SAL) of 10 -6 in accordance with ANSI/AAMI/ISO 11137.
The AlphaMop system features easily changeable, laundered polyester covers that fit over a flat-padded head assembly. This arrangement permits users to rapidly change mopping surfaces and pads as they mop, adhering to strict mopping protocol.
The AlphaMop polyester cover provides the cleanest substrate available for cleaning walls, floors and ceilings. The replaceable polyester pad ensures that the polyester cover conforms to textured floors and other surfaces.
Features & Benefits
- Pre-sterilized for aseptic environments
- Eliminates preparation, documentation and validation of autoclaving covers and pads
- Assures quality of individual lots and lot-to-lot traceability
- Withstands exposure to common cleaning and disinfecting solutions
- For mopping in aseptic and sterile cleanroom areas
- ISO Class 3-5 environments
- Mopping walls, floors and ceilings
- Applying and removing cleaning and disinfecting solutions