LOW-PARTICLE PRE-WETTED WIPERS
AlphaSat® with Vectra® AlphaSorb®10 incorporates Texwipe’s ultraclean AlphaSorb 10 sealed-border wipers with 10% semiconductor-grade isopropyl alcohol (IPA) in an easy-to-use flatpack package.
Chosen for their ultralow particle-generating characteristics and low extractable levels, these wipers offer superior strength in a continuous-filament knitted substrate. This substrate is pre-wetted with a 0.2 μm filtered, isopropyl alcohol (semiconductor grade) and deionized water.
AlphaSat with Vectra AlphaSorb 10 wipers are packaged in a cleanroom environment and are protected in a sealed outer bag for contamination-free introduction into the cleanroom.
Features & Benefits
- Constructed from a double layer of polyester material creating a high sorption wiper ideal for spill control, cleaning, and solution application.
- Vectra® border seal technology provides low levels of ions, NVRs (non-volatile residues), particles and fi bers for use in critical applications and environments.
- Designed for use on abrasive surfaces. This wiper will not easily snag or abrade releasing particles and fi bers into the process or environment.
- AlphaSat® with Vectra® AlphaSorb® 10 wipers provide a consistent, optimized cleaning effi ciency with repeatable wetness and VOC level.
- AlphaSat® with Vectra® AlphaSorb® 10 wipers are packaged in easy-to-use, recloseable slider bags reducing solution evaporation that preserves the consistent wiper wetness level.
- AlphaSat® with Vectra® AlphaSorb® 10 products are pre-wet with 0.2 µm fi ltered 10% IPA / 90% DIW for ease of use.
- Excellent chemical resistance for compatibility with a variety of solutions.
- Meets USP <797> and USP <800> wiper requirements.
- Autoclave safe (dry wipers only).
- Individually lot coded for ease of traceability and quality control.