LARGE ABSORBOND HPLC SAMPLING SWABS
Texwipe’s Absorbond® Swabs Series is made from 100% polyester (hydroentangled) nonwoven material. The complete thermal bond construction eliminates adhesive contamination. Cleanroom manufactured, made to exacting and consistent tolerances using high-precision automated processes. Lot coded for traceability and quality control. Packaged in a silicone-free and amide-free bag.
Ideal tool for use in Cleaning Validation of equipment used in the manufacture of APIs, excipients, drugs, and biotech products.
Features & Benefits
- Double layer of nonwoven polyester fabric for enhanced absorbency
- Hydroentangled polyester for use on sensitive surfaces
- Excellent chemical resistance for compatibility with a variety of solutions
- Cleanroom processed – providing ultra low levels of particles, NVRs (non volatile residues) and ions
- 100% virgin polypropylene handle ensures no additional contaminants are introduced while offering excellent chemical resistance
- Autoclavable in dry heat and steam
|Part No.||Head Width||Head Thickness||Head Length||Handle Width||Handle Thickness||Handle Length||Total Swab Length|
Part Number: TX716