GOOD CHOICE FOR SENSITIVE SURFACES
The Micro Absorbond® swab is an excellent swab for cleaning very small grooved, slotted and recessed areas. The softness of the Absorbond® head also makes it a good choice for sensitive surfaces and cleaning delicate optical components including coated lenses, fiber-optic sensors, and mirrors.
The hydroentangled nonwoven polyester micro tip is extremely low in nonvolatile residue. Double-layered material provides enhanced softness and absorbency. Excellent chemical resistance.
Features & Benefits
- Double layer of nonwoven polyester fabric for enhanced absorbency
- Hydroentangled polyester for use on sensitive surfaces
- Excellent chemical resistance for compatibility with a variety of solutions
- Cleanroom processed – providing ultra low levels of particles, NVRs (non volatile residues) and ions
- 100% virgin polypropylene handle ensures no additional contaminants are introduced while offering excellent chemical resistance
- Autoclavable in dry heat and steam
- Swab incorporates a flexible internal head paddle with compact polypropylene handle
|Part No.||Head Width||Head Thickness||Head Length||Handle Width||Handle Thickness||Handle Length||Total Swab Length|
Part Number: TX759B