EXTREMELY LOW IN NONVOLATILE RESIDUE
The Absorbond® Swab with Long Handle is an excellent general-purpose swab for cleaning surfaces and hard-to-reach areas. The softness of the Absorbond® head also makes it ideal for cleaning delicate optical components including coated lenses, fiber-optic sensors, and mirrors. This swab can replace typical long-handled cotton swabs in applications requiring superior cleanliness. The TX762 swab is another option for surface sampling and cleaning validation.
Made from hydroentangled, nonwoven polyester, the swab head is extremely low in nonvolatile residue. Features a double layer of polyester over the tip for added sorbency.
A long propylene handle (5.728" length) and flexible internal head paddle provide good support. Good sorbency and excellent chemical resistance.
Features & Benefits
- Double layer of nonwoven polyester fabric for enhanced absorbency
- Hydroentangled polyester for use on sensitive surfaces
- Excellent chemical resistance for compatibility with a variety of solutions
- Cleanroom processed – providing ultra low levels of particles, NVRs (non volatile residues) and ions
- 100% virgin polypropylene handle ensures no additional contaminants are introduced while offering excellent chemical resistance
- Autoclavable in dry heat and steam
|Part No.||Head Width||Head Thickness||Head Length||Handle Width||Handle Thickness||Handle Length||Total Swab Length|
Part Number: TX762