LOW PARTICLE AND FIBER GENERATION
The Micro Alpha® Swab, with its micro-sized tip, is excellent for cleaning very small grooved, slotted and recessed areas plus crevices and holes. Ideal for applications that demand an economical, ultraclean swab.
Its cleanroom laundered, double layered knitted Alpha® polyester head is extremely clean. Head is thermally bonded onto the handle eliminating the need for adhesives.
Also available in ESD version as TX758E.
Features & Benefits
- Double layer of polyester knit fabric for enhanced absorbency
- Engineered to resist snagging and abrading, preventing the release of particles and fibers
- Excellent chemical resistance for compatibility with a variety of solutions
- 100% virgin polypropylene handle ensures no additional contaminants are introduced while offering excellent chemical resistance
- Cleanroom laundered, providing ultra low levels of particles, NVRs (non volatile residues) and ions
- Autoclavable in dry heat and steam
- Ultralow nonvolatile residue
- Excellent chemical resistance
- The compact polypropylene handle and flexible internal head paddle provide support and control
|Part No.||Head Width||Head Thickness||Head Length||Handle Width||Handle Thickness||Handle Length||Total Swab Length|
Part Number: TX758B