SEALING EXPOSED EDGES
The Small Alpha® Swab is an excellent general-purpose swab and the small tip is ideal for cleaning small areas, surfaces and recesses. Its laundered, knitted Alpha® polyester head is extremely clean.
Swab features 100% continuous-filament polyester substrate that is heat-molded (thermally-bonded) onto the handle, sealing exposed edges for reduced fiber release and eliminating the need for adhesives. Mini tip with a rigid paddle.
Features & Benefits
- Double layer of polyester knit fabric for enhanced absorbency
- Engineered to resist snagging and abrading, preventing the release of particles and fibers
- Excellent chemical resistance for compatibility with a variety of solutions
- 100% virgin polypropylene handle ensures no additional contaminants are introduced while offering excellent chemical resistance
- Cleanroom laundered, providing ultra low levels of particles, NVRs (non volatile residues) and ions
- Autoclavable in dry heat and steam
- Low particle generation and extractable levels
- The compact polypropylene handle provides support and control
|Part No.||Head Width||Head Thickness||Head Length||Handle Width||Handle Thickness||Handle Length||Total Swab Length|
Part Number: TX743B