MADE FROM POLYURETHANE FOAM
The Small CleanFoam® Swab is an excellent general-purpose swab for cleaning small and confined areas. Can be used for a wide variety of industrial applications, from general assembly to cleanrooms. Highly absorbent swab is low in particulates and withstands most widely used solvents.
Its cleanroom laundered CleanFoam® head possesses excellent capacity and cushioning. Made from polyurethane foam with 100 ppi open-cell structure. Thermally sealed eliminating the need for adhesives.
Features & Benefits
- Good chemical compatibility with a variety of solutions
- Readily absorbs solvents and solutions and grabs particulates
- 100% virgin polypropylene handle ensures no additional contaminants are introduced while offering excellent chemical resistance
- Autoclavable in dry heat and steam
- Good chemical resistance
- Excellent sorbency
- Very low in both nonvolatile residue and particle generation
- A compact, rigid polypropylene handle (2.323" length) and round internal head core provide firm support
|Part No.||Head Width||Head Thickness||Head Length||Handle Width||Handle Thickness||Handle Length||Total Swab Length|