GOOD FIRMNESS AND A POINTED TIP
The Small Compressed CleanFoam® Swab is an excellent swab for cleaning very small areas, especially thin grooved areas of parts and assemblies. The pointed, precision tip is especially useful for magnified or microscopic work since the tip will obscure the whole field. Excellent swab for cleaning - suitable for precision application of solvents and cleaning solutions.
Swab features a small compressed CleanFoam® head with pointed tip on a short rigid polypropylene handle. Its compressed, laundered CleanFoam® head possesses good firmness and a pointed tip. Polyurethane foam head has been solvent-washed to greatly reduce nonvolatile residue.
Features & Benefits
- Good chemical compatibility with a variety of solutions
- Readily absorbs solvents and solutions and grabs particulates
- 100% virgin polypropylene handle ensures no additional contaminants are introduced while offering excellent chemical resistance
- Autoclavable in dry heat and steam
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Low particle generation and extractable levels
- The compact polypropylene handle provides support and control
- A compact, rigid handle and tapered internal head core provide excellent support
- National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) certification
|Part No.||Head Width||Head Thickness||Head Length||Handle Width||Handle Thickness||Handle Length||Total Swab Length|