HIGHEST LEVEL OF WIPER MANUFACTURING
AlphaSat® with Vectra® Alpha® 10 sterile pre-wetted cleanroom wipers are made from 100% polyester with a sealed border, processed on Texwipe’s automated Vectra® cleaning system providing low levels of ions, NVRs (non-volatile residues), particles and fibers for use in critical cleaning applications and environments.
Automated Vectra® cleaning system advances the cleaning process and brings this technology to a higher level of wiper manufacturing. These low linting wipers are designed for use on abrasive surfaces. This wiper will not easily snag or abrade releasing particles and fibers into the process or environment.
Cleanroom Environment: ISO Class 2 - 7, Class <1 - 10,000, EU Grade A - D
Features & Benefits
Packaged in easy-to-use, peel-and-reseal bags, reducing solution evaporation that preserves the consistent wiper wetness level
- Provide consistent, optimized cleaning efficiency with repeatable wetness and VOC levels
- Products are gamma-irradiated and sterile validated to a Sterility Assurance Level of 10⁻⁶ according to AAMI Guidelines. Tested for endotoxins
- TX3280 product is pre-wetted with 0.2 µm filtered USP-Grade 70% IPA / 30% Water for Injection (WFI)
- TX3285 product is pre-wetted with 0.2 µm filtered USP-Grade 70% IPA / 30% DIW
- Material/Structure: 100% polyester material with a sealed border