PRE-WETTED AND STERILE CLEANROOM WIPERS
AlphaSat® with Vectra® Alpha® 10 TX3280 sterilepre-wettedcleanroom wipers are made from 100% polyester with a sealed border, processed on Texwipe’s automated Vectra® cleaning systemproviding low levels of ions, NVRs (non-volatile residues), particles and fibers for use in critical cleaning applications and environments.
Automated Vectra® cleaning system advances the cleaning process and brings this technology to a higher level of wiper manufacturing. These low linting wipers are designed for use on abrasive surfaces. This wiper will not easily snag or abrade releasing particles and fibers into the process or environment.
Cleanroom Environment: ISO Class 2 - 7, Class <1 - 10,000, EU Grade A - D
Features & Benefits
- Packaged in easy-to-use, peel-and-reseal bags, reducing solution evaporation that preserves the consistent wiper wetness level
- Provide consistent, optimized cleaning efficiency with repeatable wetness and VOC levels
- Pre-wetted with 0.2 µm filtered USP-Grade 70% IPA / 30% Water for Injection (WFI)
- Gamma-irradiated and sterile validated to a Sterility Assurance Level of 10⁻⁶ according to AAMI Guidelines
- Tested for endotoxins
- Material/Structure: 100% polyester material with a sealed border
Part Number: TX3280