FOR LARGE VOLUMNES OF CLEANING AND DISINFECTING
TexTra® 10 sealed-border wipers are thick, cleanroom polyester knit wipers. These single-ply wipers have the liquid-holding capacity of two-ply wipers, simplifying the application of large volumes of cleaning and disinfecting solutions.
Also features great abrasion resistance - these wipers offer a sealed border to prevent the release of fibers from the wiper edge. Autoclavable for sterile or aseptic environments. Compatible with cleaning chemicals, IPA, acids, organic solvents, and standard disinfectant solutions. Also available in Sterile.
Features & Benefits
- Constructed from a single layer of polyester, equivalent to a two-ply absorbent capacity creating a high absorbency wiper ideal for spill control, cleaning, and solution application.
- Cleanroom laundered providing low levels of ions and NVRs (non-volatile residues) particles.
- Designed for use on abrasive surfaces. This wiper will not easily snag or abrade releasing particles and fi bers into the process or environment.
- Excellent chemical resistance for compatibility with a variety of solutions.
- Meets USP <797> and USP <800> wiper requirements.
- Autoclave safe.
- Individually lot coded for ease of traceability and quality control.