EXTREMELY LOW IN NONVOLATILE RESIDUE
The Absorbond® Swab with Long Handle is an excellent general-purpose swab for cleaning surfaces and hard-to-reach areas. The softness of the Absorbond® head also makes it ideal for cleaning delicate optical components including coated lenses, fiber-optic sensors, and mirrors. This swab can replace typical long-handled cotton swabs in applications requiring superior cleanliness.
Made from hydroentangled, nonwoven polyester, the swab head is extremely low in nonvolatile residue. Features a double layer of polyester over the tip for added sorbency.
Features & Benefits
- Double layer of nonwoven polyester fabric for enhanced absorbency
- Hydroentangled polyester for use on sensitive surfaces
- Excellent chemical resistance for compatibility with a variety of solutions
- Cleanroom processed – providing ultra low levels of particles, NVRs (non volatile residues) and ions
- 100% virgin polypropylene handle ensures no additional contaminants are introduced while offering excellent chemical resistance
- Autoclavable in dry heat and steam