DESIGNED TO MAXIMIZE THE CHARACTERISTICS OF COTTON
The Foam-Covered Cotton Bud is a highly sorbent, general purpose swab for cleaning surfaces and hard-to-reach areas. Its open-cell polyurethane foam head possesses excellent absorptive capacity and cushioning. This swab has the additional advantage of being seamless, with no exposed edges. Ideal for cleaning with solvents such as IPA, applying lubricants and other liquids, and removing excess materials.
This foam surrounds an internal cotton bud core, which provides cushioned support and additional sorbency. The long hardwood handle allows the head to access recessed areas. Low fiber and particle generation. Good chemical resistance.
Features & Benefits
- Good sorbency for easy surface clean-up
- Foam-wrapped cotton tip provides improved sorption capacity over cotton alone
- Long hardwood handles provides excellent heat resistance
- Excellent chemical and heat resistance properties
- Autoclavable in dry heat and steam
|Part No.||Head Width||Head Thickness||Head Length||Handle Width||Handle Thickness||Handle Length||Total Swab Length|