FOAM'S INHERENT SOFTNESS PROTECT DELICATE COMPONENTS
The Large Flexible Head Swab is a flexible, general-purpose and durable swab for cleaning surfaces and recessed areas. Can be used in a wide variety of industrial applications, from general assembly to cleanrooms. Ideal for applications requiring high absorbency, low particle generation, and uniform dispersing of solvents such as isopropyl alcohol. Good for scrubbing applications. Foam's inherent softness and low abrasion protect delicate components with excellent strength.
Swab features a large foam head (0.827" length) on a flexible nylon paddle. Made from closed-cell polyurethane foam with 100 pore per inch porosity, this swab possesses excellent durability and cushioning. Thermal and epoxy head seal. An internal paddle provides flexible support. High-grade polyurethane foam head will not crack or chip. Very low in both nonvolatile residue and particle generation. Good chemical resistance.
Features & Benefits
- Good chemical compatibility with a variety of solutions
- Readily absorbs solvents and solutions and grabs particulates
- 100% virgin polypropylene handle ensures no additional contaminants are introduced while offering excellent chemical resistance
- Autoclavable in dry heat and steam
- The round polypropylene handle enables good control and ease of use
|Part No.||Head Width||Head Thickness||Head Length||Handle Width||Handle Thickness||Handle Length||Total Swab Length|
Part Number: TX710A