HIGH GRADE POLYURETHANE FOAM HEAD
The Rectangular Head Swab is a large, general-purpose swab for cleaning surfaces and hard-to-reach areas. Ideal for applications requiring high absorbency, low particle generation, and uniform dispersing of solvents such as IPA. Can be used in a wide variety of industrial applications, from general assembly to cleanrooms. Good for scrubbing applications. Foam's inherent softness and low abrasion protect delicate components with excellent strength.
Swab features a rectangular foam head (0.500" width x 1.012" length) on a rigid internal paddle for firm support. Made from closed-cell polyurethane foam with 100 pore per inch porosity, this swab possesses excellent durability and cushioning.
Features & Benefits
- Good chemical compatibility with a variety of solutions
- Readily absorbs solvents and solutions and grabs particulates
- 100% virgin polypropylene handle ensures no additional contaminants are introduced while offering excellent chemical resistance
- Autoclavable in dry heat and steam
- The large polypropylene handle enables good control and ease of use
- Low in fiber and particle generation
- Good chemical resistance
- Thermally sealed head eliminates need for adhesives
- High-grade polyurethane foam head will not crack or chip
|Part No.||Head Width||Head Thickness||Head Length||Handle Width||Handle Thickness||Handle Length||Total Swab Length|