THERMAL AND EPOXY HEAD SEAL
The Medium Flexible Head Swab is a flexible, general-purpose swab for cleaning surfaces and recessed areas. Can be used in a wide variety of industrial applications, from general assembly to cleanrooms. Ideal for applications requiring high absorbency, low particle generation, and uniform dispersing of solvents. Good for scrubbing applications. Foam's inherent softness and low abrasion protect delicate components with excellent strength.
Swab features a medium head on a flexible nylon paddle. Made from closed-cell polyurethane foam with 100 pore per inch porosity, this swab possesses excellent durability and cushioning. The round polypropylene handle enables good control and ease of use.
Features & Benefits
- Good chemical compatibility with a variety of solutions
- Readily absorbs solvents and solutions and grabs particulates
- 100% virgin polypropylene handle ensures no additional contaminants are introduced while offering excellent chemical resistance
- Autoclavable in dry heat and steam
- An internal paddle provides flexible support
- High-grade polyurethane foam head will not crack or chip
- Low particle and fiber generation and good chemical resistance
|Part No.||Head Width||Head Thickness||Head Length||Handle Width||Handle Thickness||Handle Length||Total Swab Length|
Part Number: TX709A