Texwipe’s Low TOC Alpha® Swab Series is made from the cleanest 100% polyester knit materials. These swabs are further cleaned using a proprietary process to make this Series suitable for use in Total Organic Carbon (TOC) analysis as part of a cleaning validation protocol. Precision-manufactured, every swab is constructed to exacting and consistent tolerances without the use of adhesives for superior performance. Lot coded for traceability and quality control.
Low TOC Alpha® Swab - cleaned to a level of <50µg/L TOC. This minute level makes this swab the ideal tool for use in Cleaning Validation of equipment used in the manufacture of APIs, excipients and drugs.
Features & Benefits
- Certified Low TOC level (<50 µg/L, <50 ppb) ensures consistency in swab background contribution
- Double layered, double knit polyester head entraps contaminants in the knit structure during sampling This allows maximum contaminant collection and release into the diluent to provide for excellent recovery rates
- Notched, break-away handle allows the head to be placed into the vial with minimal handling and contamination
- 100% polypropylene handle ensures no additional contaminants are introduced and provides excellent chemical resistance
- Two sizes available for sampling different sites with different requirements
- Autoclavable for use in sterile environments and processes
|Part No.||Head Width||Head Thickness||Head Length||Handle Width||Handle Thickness||Handle Length||Total Swab Length|