THERMALLY BONDED HEAD ELIMINATES THE NEED FOR ADHESIVES
The Medium Compressed CleanFoam® Swab, with its side ridges and high absorbency, is an excellent swab for cleaning small slotted and grooved areas. The side ridges on the long head provide additional cleaning abilities and soil entrapment. Ideal for a wide variety of industrial applications, from general assembly to cleanrooms.
Its compressed, laundered CleanFoam® head possesses good firmness and a pointed tip. Features a precision pointed tip and side ridges, on a short polypropylene handle. Head is made from polyurethane foam with 100 pore per inch porosity.
The compact, tapered polypropylene handle and pointed internal head core provide excellent support and control with firm, nonabrasive tip.
Features & Benefits
- Good chemical compatibility with a variety of solutions
- Readily absorbs solvents and solutions and grabs particulates
- 100% virgin polypropylene handle ensures no additional contaminants are introduced while offering excellent chemical resistance
- Autoclavable in dry heat and steam
- Withstands most widely used solvents
- Very low in nonvolatile residue
|Part No.||Head Width||Head Thickness||Head Length||Handle Width||Handle Thickness||Handle Length||Total Swab Length|
Part Number: TX752B