100% USP-GRADE COTTON
Texwipe’s Sterile Cotton swabs are constructed from 100% USP-grade cotton. These swabs are bonded securely to a wooden or polystyrene shaft by an aqueous-based adhesive. The swabs are made to exacting and consistent tolerances using high-precision automated processes.
The easy-to-open, individually wrapped swabs ensure sterility at point-of-use. The swabs are visible through clear packaging which also offers visibility of seal integrity.
Features & Benefits
- Each swab is individually packaged in a peel-off sleeve
- Each sleeve is lot coded and has an expiration date (for easy inventory control)
- Fifty (50) sleeves are triple-bagged for easy introduction into sterile area
- Triple-bagged bags are packaged in a case liner forming the forth layer of bag protection
- Gamma-irradiated and sterile validated according to AAMI guidelines
- Tested for endotoxins, ions and Non-Volatile Residue (NVR)
- Alpha® and Foam swabs have patented light-green colored handles (Reg. No. 5,343,973) with “Texwipe” name embossed on handle
- Autoclave safe
- Lot coded for ease of traceability and quality control
- Packaging labeled for global use
|Part No.||Head Width||Head Thickness||Head Length||Handle Width||Handle Thickness||Handle Length||Total Swab Length|
Part Number: STX705P