100% POLYURETHANE FOAM
These swabs are engineered for applying and absorbing adhesives, greases and liquids in less critical areas. Manufactured to exacting and consistent tolerances using high-precision automated processes. Lot coded for traceability and quality control. Packaged in a reclosable, silicone-free bag.
Large, general-purpose swab with longer, narrower head and shorter, thinner handle for cleaning surfaces and hard-to-reach areas.
Features & Benefits
- Each swab is individually packaged in a peel-off sleeve
- Each sleeve is lot coded and has an expiration date (for easy inventory control)
- Fifty (50) sleeves are triple-bagged for easy introduction into sterile area
- Triple-bagged bags are packaged in a case liner forming the forth layer of bag protection
- Gamma-irradiated and sterile validated according to AAMI guidelines
- Tested for endotoxins, ions and Non-Volatile Residue (NVR)
- Alpha® and Foam swabs have patented light-green colored handles (Reg. No. 5,343,973) with “Texwipe” name embossed on handle
- Autoclave safe
- Lot coded for ease of traceability and quality control
- Packaging labeled for global use
- Polypropylene handle.
|Part No.||Head Width||Head Thickness||Head Length||Handle Width||Handle Thickness||Handle Length||Total Swab Length|