TechniCloth® is made from 45% polyester / 55% cellulose nonwoven material with a cut edge, cleanroom manufactured.
Features & benefits
• Constructed from 45% polyester / 55% cellulose nonwoven creating a durable wiper ideal for spill control, cleaning, and solution application.
• Manufactured to provide low levels of particles and extractables creating a wiper suitable for general cleaning and wiping.
• Excellent chemical resistance for compatibility with a variety of solutions.
• Autoclave safe (dry wipers only).
• TechniSat® products are prewet with 0.2 μm filtered 70% IPA / 30% DIW, 6% IPA/ 94% DIW or 70% Denatured Ethanol / 30% DIW for ease of use.
• TechniSat® wipers provide consistent, optimized cleaning efficiency with repeatable wetness and VOC levels.
• TechniSat® wipers are packaged in easy-to-use, reclosable slider bags, tubs, and peel-and-reseal bags reducing solution evaporation that preserves the consistent wiper wetness level.
• Meets USP <797> and USP <800> wiper requirements.
• Individually lot coded for ease of traceability and quality control.