DRY COTTON AND NON-STERILE CLEANROOM WIPERS
TexWipe® TX309 dry cleanroom wipers are made from 100% woven cotton material with a cut edge, and are cleanroom manufactured. The wipers are constructed from long staple 100% cotton yarn to reduce free floating fibers on the surface while still providing excellent wiping and cleaning. Minimizes cleanroom contamination with low-lint surface and edges protected by our ULP (Ultra-Low Particulate) treatment.
Cleanroom Environment: ISO Class 6 - 8, Class 1,000 - 100,000, EU Grade B - D
Features & Benefits
- Designed for use on abrasive surfaces.
- This wiper will not easily snag or abrade releasing particles and fibers into the process or environment
- Material/Structure: 100% cotton material with a cut edge
- Bias-cut to minimize edge shedding and fraying
- Made from sustainable and renewable materials grown and processed in the US and is autoclave safe