PRE-WETTED, NONWOVEN AND NON-STERILE CLEANROOM WIPERS
TechniSat® TX1045 pre-wetted nonwoven cleanroom wipers are made from 45% polyester / 55% cellulose nonwoven material with a cut edge, and are cleanroom manufactured. These wipes are manufactured to provide low levels of particles and extractables creating a wiper suitable for general cleaning and wiping.
Cleanroom Environment: ISO Class 5 - 8, Class 100 - 100,000, EU Grade B - D
Features & Benefits
- Packaged in easy-to-use, flip-top canister reducing solution evaporation that preserves the consistent wiper wetness level.
- Provide repeatable wetness and VOC levels for a consistent, optimized cleaning efficiency
- Meets USP <797> and USP <800> requirements
- Pre-wetted with 0.2 µm filtered USP-Grade 70% IPA / 30% DIW
- Material/Structure: 45% polyester / 55% cellulose nonwoven material with a cut edge
Part Number: TX1045